Thursday, May 08, 2008

Los Angeles - Day #4

I love my hotel room. It's cheap, convenient and it's mine. My friends rule for letting me sleep on their couches, but it's nice to have my own place where I can do my own thing and not worry about bothering anyone.

I had a great, great meeting with a manager. I learned a lot about the world of television writing. Both afternoon meetings were moved, so I met up with Garrett, grabbed New Moon from the bookstore, wandered the Farmer's Market and 3rd Street.

So this is what Los Angeles looks like right now. It's Indy mania. Billboards of Harrison Ford are everywhere you look.

Tomorrow, more manager meetings.

Celebrity Sightings = At dinner Courtney saw some guy from Project Runway, but I haven't seen much of this season so I wasn't sure who she was talking about.
Parking Tickets = 0

No comments: