Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn - Twilight Series

I had a dream. I had a dream that the fourth book in the Twilight series Breaking Dawn was somehow bootlegged and at a lunch with my old college buddy Maya and a high school friend, Paolo (who I haven't seen since graduation, but recently got back in touch with) had a copy. In my dream, I wanted to rip it from their hands and run away super fast. Ugh. So yeah, now I'm dreaming about it. I'm one of them. I'm one of the groupies. I haven't resorted to the chat rooms yet.

I'm about 150 pages away from finishing Eclipse and I'm dreading it. I'm taking it one chapter a day, trying to postpone the inevitable. The next book hits shelves August 2nd. There aren't enough chapters left to make it last that long. What will I do? Chat rooms?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

OMG! How do you manage that? I could never just read one chapter of those books at a time. You have some serious control!

(She has an "adult" book that came out earlier this month called "The Host", I haven't started it yet, so I don't know how it stacks up)

Kat Candler said...

I have major self control when it comes to certain things.

I probably will grab THE HOST to quench my thirst until August. Or finish up the Junie B Jones series.

abc said...

I just finished Twilight. loved it! waiting for Amazon to deliver me the next two. Feels like forever.