Monday, May 12, 2008

Avenues and Opportunities

A few different paths keep opening up. Something here, maybe something there.

I don't know where I'll be in the next six to nine months, both career wise and geography wise. I could be in the very same spot that I'm in right now or I could be in a different city doing something totally different (still in film, mind you). Who knows? It's both exciting and scary to think about. I've allowed myself to walk toward a few open doors (as my friend Chris likes to put it). They might smack me in the nose when I get too close. I don't know. It's a strange and fun time to be in right now. I feel it in my belly. Something's gonna happen soon, I'm just not sure what it is.

I'm lucky to have a pretty awesome husband who supports this crazy filmmaking dream of mine.

No comments: