Sunday, May 04, 2008

12 Hours in Austin

After landing late last night, doing some laundry, watching Jonah Hill on SNL and catching up with my husband, I'm ready to turn around and head to warmer climates this morning. By the end of the Boston trip, I remembered why I don't live anywhere above the mid-West. It's cold, it's rainy, going outside seems like a task. But now I head to sunny Los Angeles and the weather report for the week says "Sunny, Clear Skies, BEAUTIFUL". Well, maybe not "BEAUTIFUL", but it's implied with the big, happy sun icon.

My mission for Los Angeles, take lots of photos. Mark loves the photos. Apparently I didn't take enough in Boston even though he loved the many, many pictures of tulips and trees.

So here's a sprinkling of photos from Boston. Flowers and friends.












No comments: