Thursday, April 10, 2008

They Are Out There

The movie business is hard. It can be gross, slimy, painful and downright ugly. But there are people out there in film land that give you hope. They're solid and they're human. Just getting off the phone with one of them restores my faith. I love her to death and have admired her for years. She's one of the coolest, sweetest ladies in the world. I swear to god, there are others out there like her. They do exist. I promise.

I've been talking to agents and managers, putting packages in the mail, having phone meetings. And a hefty percent of the folks I've been dealing with have been super nice. Grant it, they're friends of friends, which always helps, but they've been really cool so far. We'll see how this upcoming trip to Los Angeles goes. A lot of things are going well at this point. That could change tomorrow or a week from now. But today, today is a good day. I like today.

No comments: