Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Olivia and the Brain Brawl Gang

I'm hanging out with Olivia and the Brain Brawl gang this week. Since I'm waiting for Chris on another SITB pass, I'm back to my kids at Hampton College Prep and their crazy antics. I have about a 1/4 more to finish up on the first draft of the young adult novel and then ready to pour through the 160 or so pages in a second draft.

I've got about 3 new story ideas that have been floating around my brain for a few years now. They're all kiddo movies ready to hit the pages. I'm anxious to start a new script.

I'm not ashamed of my love for kids films. I won't be making the next art house gem any time soon. Quite frankly, it doesn't interest me at this time in my life. I just want to have fun making big, silly family movies. I don't want to be too serious for a little while. The last few years have been too serious.

No comments: