Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Sun's in the Sky

I was about to start this blog entry off with a "woe is me, blah, blah, blah" rant. But it's crapola. I know it. We all know it. That attitude = crapola = lame.

Eh, screw it. I'm in perfect health, I have a boy that's my end all be all, kick ass friends, a family who loves the hell out of me, a sweet little PC Bean cat, money in the bank, students who remind me that I'm giving something back, and the sun's in the sky. The sun's in the friggin' sky. What more could you ask for? I'm kicking that woe is me attitude to the curb. Smack. Bam!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good way to kick those blue away. Good luck with whatever the problems under the surface are. And hopefully, no one will change your channel tonight while you're enjoy "Lost" on the treadmill.

Crystal
- no DVD yet, and I trekked to my mailbox in the snow (in Texas in March? what the hell?) to check. Still looking forward to it. No hurry, of course - just me being impatient to see your film.

Kat Candler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat Candler said...

Sadly LOST wasn't on the TVs tonight. So I watched back to back True Hollywood Stories. I found out way more than I needed to know about Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman.

Let us know if it doesn't get there by Monday or Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

No Lost last night! Ack! That's criminal. I think abc.com runs the show the next day. My husband and I make an evening of watching the show and then trading theories about the plot. I love in-depth plots and character development along with mystery, so this show is right up my alley. I'm wondering about if directors certain close-ups as metaphor the way I use certain things in my writing. I see the camera as a sort of narrator, so when I see closeups of bloody hands even when those hands are doing something like preparing a rabbit for cooking, I wonder if it is a metaphor for that person's role in the film.

Crystal