Friday, March 07, 2008

Proud Moments and Madonna

I was really proud at our test screening today. It went well. Everyone thought it looked and felt beautiful. Don't get me wrong, there are tweaks to be made. We got some great ideas and places to fix, but overall I have to say I was super psyched leaving the office this afternoon. Brian and I continue to work on the edit this coming week. Greg and Ray are ready to get the hand off for special effects and color correction.

I headed down to the convention center to grab my SXSW badge a little while ago. Ran into Mike and the ever hilarious Beth Sepko and Heather Collier. Now I'm just sitting and waiting for David, Alan and Jen to show up while listening to Mr. Mister's Broken Wings and Madonna's Like a Prayer.

Just a side note, Like a Prayer is one of my all time favorite songs ever. I mean, like, ever.

No comments: