Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Most Embarrassing Movies Blogathon

Most Embarrassing Movies Blogathon (I'm not even really sure what a blogathon is. Mark usually does them. So if this isn't a blogathon, then you can call it something else.)

If you choose to participate, put a link to your blog in my comments section.
  • Movie you're too embarrassed to admit you have never seen: Citizen Kane. I've only seen the first 1/3.
  • Movie you're most embarrassed to say you have seen: Most recently I got a little embarrassed to say I went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. By myself. But it was research. And I found myself laughing. That little Theodore's pretty darn cute.
  • Movie you're most embarrassed to say you have seen and loved: This is hard because usually I'm not embarrassed to say I love movies. Sometimes the cheesier the better. I think I might have to go with Brian on this one. Titanic. I loved it. LOVED it. And then maybe High School Musical too. Ok, that's really embarrassing.
  • Movie you're most embarrassed to say you have seen and hated: Charlie Chaplin films. In general. I can't get into them. Maybe it's criminal, but I don't think I like Charlie Chaplin. I'm sure he was a nice person, I just don't like his character.
  • Most Embarrassing Scene from a movie that scared you as a kid and even to this day: Wrath of Khan. The worm going in Sulu's ear still creeps me out. Gives me the heebeegeevees.
Feel free to add categories.

3 comments:

~L~ said...

o.k., my list up now. (Talk about embarrassing!)

ryan said...

Dude, Titanic rules.

Ben said...

On my blog, too... but here goes in the comments section.

* Movie you're too embarrassed to admit you have never seen: Exorcist... my irrational, inner child is scared it is real.
* Movie you're most embarrassed to say you have seen: Bring It On... what was worse, I saw it with my friend, Andre Meadows.
* Movie you're most embarrassed to say you have seen and loved: Hard to say... probably a lame comedy like Norbit or Scarey Movie 12.
* Movie you're most embarrassed to say you have seen and hated: Again, hard to say... probably Conan the Barbarian & Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome. I am a dude, I am supposed to like this movie. But the only time I enjoyed these movies is when Master Pancake makes fun of them.
* Most Embarrassing Scene from a movie that scared you as a kid and even to this day: A cartoon called the "Headless Horseman". We saw it in school every year and I pretended to have to go to the bathroom during certain scenes. Also, I was scared of ET... even when he was cute & loveable. I was scared of ET and his stretchy neck\glowing heart.