Monday, March 10, 2008

Closing Down the House - The Party Girl

I'm so proud. Ben, Owen and I closed down a party. Is that the right phrase? We were some of the last to leave. I'm not a party person. For real. It takes a lot for me to get out of my house to attend a fancy pants party. But I did. And I had a blast. Got to see lots of old friends who I haven't seen in god knows how long. Met some new folks who I might even catch up with in other cities and talked about some of my favorite movies like Step Up 2 and Billy Madison.

I'm a party girl! Me, me, me!!!

But Party girl has to get up in a few hours and go be film camp counselor. Go Film Camp Counselor!!!

2 comments:

Ben said...

That party was fun! I will never forget the view from the top of the Frost Bank Building. Holy cow, we were WAY up there. I am really glad we talked about "V" again... I can never look at child birth the same. I am now mildly afraid of giving birth to a lizard.

~L~ said...

Party animal!