Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring Break Film Camp is On!!!

I'm psyched about Spring Break Film Camp at the Austin Film Society in a little over a week. Me, Stacy and the youngsters are gonna crank out some mad moviemaking. I think the camp might be full. Have to double check with Christian. If it's not, there might be one spot left.

All of my other students from the Austin School of Film are shooting right now. I think I have 4 or 5 films shooting this weekend. I'll be hopping from set to set for surprise visits. It's always fun to see them in action. I get so excited, I want to jump in and play too. But I keep to the corner and give them a big thumbs up and proud mama smile. Let them do their thing and shine bright.

Gotta go get the boy up from his nap for another Kat and Mark Friday Night Date Night.

No comments: