Saturday, February 09, 2008

Project Greenlight Part 2

I haven't had cable TV since college when we got it for free from a college radio contest. We fought Time Warner Cable for months after that because they tried to charge us even though we were contest winners. Alas. So I never got to see Project Greenlight 1 or 2. Or 3? Was there a third one? Horror film maybe?

It's been interesting watching these two guys directing this coming of age film. Their first feature film. Watching it I'm like, "Ooh if I only I had had that chance. That money and that team to back a project". There were moments where I was slapping my head, remembering my first feature and all of the mistakes I made and watching them making them too. It's been a fun adventure to take with these folks watching it unfold.

No comments: