Friday, February 22, 2008

Channing Tatum - GI Joe

I was explaining to a friend the other night how my husband and I know who each other's celebrity crushes are. His, I don't agree with at all. I just don't get it. But whatever, it's his crush. Mine, well, I base my crushes on a few things:

  • They have to be nice. I don't know this for fact about any of them. But I'm guessing from hearsay. If I hear that they're not nice, I mark them off my list. More than anything else, nice and good hearted is sexy.
  • They're super duper talented.
  • They're foxes. Channing Tatum = Fox.
  • They're usually the quiet ones. I have a thing for quiet, shy boys. They're not the ones in the tabloids or at the big all night parties doing crack. Nope, I don't like boys that do crack.
  • It's not about wanting to sleep with any of them either. In fact far from it. I just want to hang out with them. Be friends.

No comments: