Friday, January 11, 2008

Smiley Face - Anna Faris

Smiley Face is ... well, not the greatest film in the world. But here's the thing. I love Anna Faris. Love her! I think she's a comedic gem. It's a shame that she hasn't had a huge role in a really kick ass film. Wait. Let me take that back. Just Friends is probably that film so far. I loved the movie and thought her performance was pretty special. I still quote her character's lines. So why hasn't she gotten the real break that she deserves? I'm so curious. I'm sure the Scary Movies pay the bills. And she seems to take chances on the small projects ... but c'mon Hollywood, let this girl own a movie. Give her the major screen time she deserves. I guarantee she'll be major hot property pretty soon. She's got mad comedic timing.

1 comment:

Clare Jane said...

And she's from Seattle! Her dad was on the board of ACT when I worked there.