Thursday, December 20, 2007

Styx - Come Sail Away

If there's one thing that my older brother, Robert, taught me, it was to appreciate the classics ... Styx, Rush, Foreigner, Yes, Led Zeppelin ... I'm a sucker for classic rock. I'll scream it from the mountains. I love Rush! I love Yes! I love Styx and so on and so on.

I found myself rockin' out in the car to Come Sail Away, on the way back from picking up some equipment. Big drum crashes, arms flailing, beating the steering wheel with drum rolls, screaming ... I must be a sight to the driver next to me. "Yeah, buddy, Styx RULES!"

2 comments:

Victor said...

The next time you come visit, you could play Rush's "Tom Sawyer" on Rock Band.

Kat Candler said...

Tom Sawyer. Oh how I love that song so much. That song pretty much sums up my big bro. Every time I hear Rush, I think of Robert. He's seen Rush in concert probably 10 times. He traveled to different cities to catch them. He loves them more than chocolate cake.