Monday, November 05, 2007

NYC - Day 2

Woke up at 6am to little Theo crying to get out of his crib. It was perfect timing because the sun was rising over the cityscape and I was ready to put on my running shoes. I ran along the Hudson as the suits were heading to work and the old ladies were walking their dogs. It was wonderful. I haven't had a good run like that in a long time.

Clare and I spent the day with the little man. Playing with blocks, stuffed animals on the playground, through Washington Square Park, Whole Foods, lunchtime ... And in between I got to meet Barbara for coffee. Karen came back over for a dinner consisting of cereal and spaghetti. Delicious! And then lots of long heart to heart talks. The kind I need right now. There was talk of catching the Broadway version of Xanadu tomorrow, but I think we nixed it to stay home with an episode of Weeds instead. I'm having an amazing time just spending it with my girls.

Nobody call me about work right now, cause I ain't answerin' my phone. You can leave a message, but I'm not calling back.

No comments: