Thursday, November 29, 2007

Michael Pitt - Actor Crush

Speaking of crushes, my husband knows that there's only one actor that leaves me weak. That I'd kill to work with. (Besides Kate Winslet)

Yeah, it probably started because of the resemblance to River Phoenix. I had a mad crush on Mr. Phoenix back in the day. Still do. I took notice of Michael Pitt's quiet, boyish charm and subtle acting chops in Dawson's Creek long ago. And then Hedwig and the Angry Inch came along. That sealed the deal. And then Bully, Murder By Numbers, The Dreamers, Last Days and now Funny Games. The list of directors he's worked with is basically all of the living greats. He's smart. He's got crazy talent and he's smart about the choices he makes. I had a goal to work with River Phoenix in a movie before he died. It'd be pretty awesome to someday work with Mr. Pitt.

No comments: