Friday, October 26, 2007

The Worker - Day One

We wrapped at 1opm. I made a quick trip to the grocery store to stock up for tomorrow and then headed home. Working on my new shot list for the morning. I'm wide awake. Amped up on a kick ass shoot. We're totally behind, but it's ok. We got our groove on today. We had to knock out all of Chris' scenes. But I'm pretty sure we got everything we need from him. I had to remind everyone and myself that we couldn't laugh during his takes. Damn him for being funny. And then he tagged team Anne and we spent the second half watching her weirdo expressions. It was great. It's all falling into place. I'm trying new things, directing comedy. I love it. Talking the actors through it. It works. I'm anxious to watch the footage. It's not perfect by any means, but I could give a rats ass. It's fun. And my crew/collaborators rule!

No comments: