Thursday, October 04, 2007

The DVDs have arrived!!!

Stacy lugged up a huge box to our office yesterday with a big old smile on her face. The DVDs have arrived. They're here and they're beautiful. All shrink wrapped and everything. Let the party begin.

And then last night with our advanced class we had a field trip to Mopac Media. We learned how to build and break down dollies, run a jib arm, put together car mounts, steadicam jrs, wrangle cable and be cool. It was so much fun. Stacy and I kept eyeing equipment for The Worker. The ideas were spilling over, but we might be fighting it out with our students for the equipment reservations. Tonight this same group has a big casting session. I love casting so much. I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Annie in Austin said...

Congratulations to you and Stacy on the release of Jumping Off Bridges... I've been following your saga and am glad your movie is being seen.

Annie at the Transplantable Rose

Clare Jane said...

I want to buy two! Will you bring them for me next month?