Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kat the Hermit

There's never enough time. Ever. I'm anxiety ridden, repeated panic attacks. I get like this every few months. I know I take on too much. I know this. I know that I have a hard time saying no. But it's gotten to the point that I'm trying to find time to do stupid small stuff. I'm getting asked to do a lot lately. Maybe more than I ever have. Small stuff ... "Can you give me advice on publicity? Can you help my students with a short film? Can we have coffee and talk about production companies? Can you read a script? Can you watch a short film?" Small things. Sometimes big things. So I apologize to anyone I'll have to start saying no to. It sucks. I wish there was more time in the world. I wish I could function on 4 hours of sleep a night. But for my own sanity and to decrease the number of times my heart beats a minute, I might have to go into hiding for a bit. Stop returning the emails, phone calls. Be a hermit.

No comments: