Friday, September 21, 2007

The Best of the Best

So Stacy and I held auditions yesterday and today for our new short The Worker. It's about a woman content and happy in her day job. But when she discovers there's more to life just outside her window, she decides to crawl out of it. Our dilemma. We were sent the best of the best actresses in town by friends and colleagues. I'm sitting here watching the tapes, thinking "Oh yeah, she totally nailed that. But wait a second, that one really gets it too. Oh but hold on a minute that one took it somewhere I wasn't expecting at that moment". I'm stuck with the job of picking my worker. They all bring something wonderful and special to the role and I can't decide. Grrrr. It would've been a hell of a lot easier if some of them were bad, but oh no. They all had to be pretty damn wonderful. Grrrrrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, so now you are trying to hire an employee, who does the best job to play an employee???? Why not just hire an a employee and not tell they are being filmed until the movie is out. 6.50/hr!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!