Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Two Dorks at Quacks


I spend my work days at Flight Path, run home for a quick dinner and then back to Quacks for my work nights. I'll be so excited to get our own office space soon so I'm not spending $10 on tea and Diet Coke. If I don't fork over the cash every day, I feel like a total freeloader.

We're at Quacks right now updating our websites which haven't been touched since last Spring. Yikes. Not for being lazy but the girls at Storie Productions have been busy bees. We've also been working with our graphic designer, the lovely Lori Walls, on our postcard mail out and our DVD box artwork. The postcard is almost done and ready to go to print and the DVD box artwork is getting there. Did I mention that we have two new interns? Tai and Jillian are badass. BADASS!

I'm about to head home so I can wake up at 5:00am to workout with Stacy, Jeannette, Gina and Sandy. Jump roping, sissy squats, lunges, push ups and planks. Lordy, lordy, lordy. Luckily, I'm not hurting as badly as I thought I would from Sunday's Cardio Kung Fu.

No comments: