Friday, August 03, 2007

Summer Film Camp for Girls - Day Four

The girls are learning so much. We had rough cut screenings at the end of the day and we all sat around offering feedback and criticism. I was really proud. They all gave constructive ideas and feedback. They're a supportive group. So far their projects look fantastic. By the end of tomorrow after a few reshoots and some more editing, they'll be brilliant.

After girl's camp and dinner, I came home to a cat with a bloody paw. I whisked PC to the Emergency Animal Hospital freaking out and on the verge of tears. I spent the rest of the evening at the Kitty Hospital with my little one getting his paw fixed up. I told Mark in the midst of everything that when our kids get hurt, I'm going to be a wreck. Seeing the ones I love bloody or in pain breaks me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dreaded undertoad. (<-read Garp)

I wish PC the best. I spent many a vet visit with that dude. Sick as hell, swole up lip, the whole shebang. Carry on my Porkchop Son!!!!!!!