Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Something Exciting This Way Comes

I'm battling insomnia these days. Too many thoughts and anxieties torpedoing through my head. I'll go to bed at 10pm, toss and turn for about an hour. Get up. Work on the computer for a bit and then finally fall asleep by 1am. If you know me, you know that I wake up at 5:30am and once my head hits the pillow at 10pm, I'm out. Like clockwork. But there's so much going on and so many personal transitions that I'm restless.

So yes, something exciting this way comes. It's not Hollywood pounding at my door, or getting pregnant or winning the lottery. It's a personal milestone. One that Mark has been a major supporter on. But I'm nervous and anxious and terrified and thrilled about it. And that's why I'm losing sleep.

1 comment:

kelly rae said...

kat, what is it????

xoxo