Friday, August 17, 2007

The Go Gos at Quacks

I'm happily listening to the Go Gos at Quacks, working. Man, I miss the good girl pop bands. I think I'll have to swap out some CDs in my car. Break out the Blake Babies, some solo Juliana Hatfield, Belly, Sahara Hotnights, Bikini Kill ...

Finishing up the last drafts of two shorts we'll shoot in October/November. The headshots pouring in have been overcrowding our P.O. box. We have a few confirmed crew members.

Went to see Joe O'Connell's book reading of his new novel Evacuation Plan last night. He read a few bits and pieces. Really lovely stuff. I got myself a copy to crack open this weekend.

Tonight I'm headed to Adrienne's new play, Rainbow Family of the Serendipitous Now, or the Orpheus Project which got an amazing review in the Chronicle. That girl and her theater friends never disappoint. I'm consistently amazed by that group.

No comments: