Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Austin Chronicle Article - A New Day

The Austin Chronicle article came out today!

I woke up at 4:30am, eyes wide, brain on fire. Did a crossword puzzle, walked in circles around the livingroom and then sat down to read. It's a really nice article. It's really sweet.

I'm headed to Quacks in a bit to work on the FOA proposal. I need to get it to a good place before Mark and I head to Houston. It'll be nice to get out of town for the weekend. We'll see the folks while we're there and hang out. And then Saturday Stacy flies in so we can be on a panel for the Houston Business in Film Conference. Along with seeing the family and getting some solid Mark time, I'm really excited about meeting up with Rhett Wilkins. While I was watching JOB working on the subtitling text the other week, I was thinking how much I missed seeing that boy.

4 comments:

Leslie Langee said...

Great Article!!
"Kattitude" - I love it!
~L

David Lowery said...

Kattitude is the new Mumblecore!

Mandy said...

Yay!!! You look fantastic on the cover. I'm so proud of you!

Bryan P said...

I didn't know it was gonna be a COVER story! This time, you didn't even have to get in bed with 5 guys to make the cover! Congratz!

One thing the article didn't mention is when or whether the JOB DVD would be available to the general public. Are plans for that in the works?