Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Entourage Addictions

My husband and I are addicted to Entourage. We're in the middle of Season 2. What's curious is that while watching Turtle, Drama, Vince and E spend their days wandering the LA streets and frequenting places like Urth, Coffee Bean and Toast, it makes me want to be a "Hollywood Player" too. I feel terrible and disgusting even saying it. But it's true. I want Ari Gold to represent me. And James Cameron to know that after the first ten minutes of my movies that I'm "genius" and "brilliant". And that maybe, just maybe, I should direct Aquaman.

2 comments:

liz elayne said...

we are totally addicted in our house too. love it! drama is the funniest guy on tv...

David Lowery said...

I feel exactly the same way. The show is brilliant at making everything gross about Hollywood seem pretty darn cool.