Thursday, July 26, 2007

Aaron and Debbie Get Married

Mark and I, along with Kurt, MV, George, Jim, Mandy and Victor are all headed to Los Angeles for Aaron and Debbie's wedding. Mark and I have an afternoon flight. I'm hoping that this mad weather we're having in Austin won't stop us. I'm anxious to see sunny skies. I literally drove through a lake to get to the office this morning. This rain is getting a little worrisome.

All Mark wants to do when we get there is hit up every Entourage spot. We made it through Season 2 last night and ready to find out what happens to the boys in Season 3. Will Siagon become a big hit? Will Mandy and Vince get along on set? Will James Cameron go over budget? We'll have to wait to find out.

Next week ... GIRL'S FILM CAMP!!! And then a little break.

No comments: