Friday, April 20, 2007

To hell and back

Yesterday was hell. Working off of two hours of sleep I come to find out the DVD that we made looked like crap after all that. So spent the day running around figuring out what to do. Came to a simple, easy solution after a lot of stress and almost tears. I feel better about it. I'm still nervous that something will go wrong. It's almost worst than if it was my own project. I just want my students to have the best possible screening. They worked so hard. Last night I got 9 solid hours of sleep and feel more coherent. Next time, I hire someone to do all of this. I shouldn't pretend to be technical when I'm not. I'm good with a pen and paper, but not with firewire cables, compression and aspect ratios.

A friend sent this and it makes me laugh.
http://sjl.funnyordie.com//v1/landing.php

No comments: