Monday, April 16, 2007

Last Classes and Snotty Noses

Tomorrow night is the last class of my Spring semester of film classes. I've been living at the film school for the past week and will continue to do so as I prepare their final screening DVD. These guys have been amazing. I can't wait to see what they do next. And how they grow. I've almost filled up my next round that starts May 1st. I do need a little time to breathe in between though. A little time to pet my cat's belly and stare at a wall. This summer will be insane. I've created the madness myself and claim full responsibility. I just hope I don't drop the ball on anything.

Oh yeah, I'm sick too. I think I caught it at my niece's princess birthday party last Saturday. Lots of little snotty noses running around. I want so bad to call in to work tomorrow but a stupid workshop won't let me. Damn day jobs!!! Damn them!!!! DAMN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: