Friday, April 27, 2007

Good Days Back at Home

Seeing my husband waiting by baggage claim late last night made me so happy to be home. I do have a newfound affection for Los Angeles, but my heart runs all over Austin.

We spent a nice last day with Richard and Ariana at my favorite LA breakfast spot Doughboy's. I love it so much. And then met up with a mutual friend Mike Johnson. Mike's working with some of the same folks we're working with on Brain Brawl on his next project.

Today I caught up on a bunch of work. I'm trying to get The Spider in the Bathtub ready to submit to a few screenplay competitions.

This afternoon had a nice chat with Alison Macor about women in film and speaking to her class next week. And then this afternoon I came across this article in The New York Times.

No comments: