Monday, March 19, 2007

Should've

This is kind of embarrassing to admit, but last night I watched (back to back) The Pussycat Dolls, Grease - You're the One that I want, America's Next Top Supermodel and half of The Apprentice. Hypnotized and paralyzed by crappy reality TV, I couldn't move from Mark's grandpa's recliner. I fell asleep bundled up in a blanket while Mr. Trump was sending some poor apprentice hopeful home.

Yes, last night I should've been at a friend's party. Or I should've been at Quack's working. I should've been reading the pile of scripts that I've barely made a dent in. I should've been working on some revisions for an upcoming conference call. I should've been reading an editing book to brush up on my editing skills. I should've, could've, would've ... ah hell.

No comments: