Saturday, November 11, 2006

Thirty-Two

I turn thirty-two today. Me and Leonardo DiCaprio. We were born on the same day of the same year. If I had to share that day with anyone, I'm happy to share it with him.

I could go on some long, drawn out prose about getting older, blah, blah, blah, but I won't. I love where I am and I psyched about what's next. I have my favorite boy, my angel of a kitty cat, the best friends I could ever ask for and I'm in the midst of following my bliss.

I just have to say to you, Los Angeles ... I'm sorry. I had you all wrong. I expected one thing and you gave me another. You've killed me with kindness. So when Stacy posed the question randomly yesterday while at the corner of LaBrea and Wilshire, "New York or Los Angeles, don't think about it, just answer quickly?". Well, shit, I said Los Angeles.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy birthday!!!!!

katie said...

happy birthday kat!!

David Lowery said...

Happy birthday! I wish I could have been at the screening in LA - but instead, I'm in Chicago.

The Sujewa said...

Happy 32! It is a well known but secret fact that life becomes much more awesome after 32. It's true, my post-32 life is much better than my pre-32 life. When you are at restaurants now ask for the the "secret 32" discount.

- Sujewa

Bryan P said...

I saw your name (and pic!) in the celebrity birthday rundown in the Statesman. Nice!

myumblog said...

happy birthday kitty kat. sorry i didn't get to see you in nyc...it will all be explained soon. for now CONGRADULATIONS on ALL you success. you are kicking some serious ass. beso- Maya