Thursday, November 02, 2006

no sleep til brooklyn

it's late and i'm about to fall over from exhaustion. recap of the day ... morning breakfast with several sponsors of the montclair screening. a wonderful q&a with severl of montclair's advocates for mental health and suicide prevention. the screening was packed, probably over 130 students. ethiopian food at my favorite restaurant in the world with my girls karen, clare and stacy and a very late amre. and i finally got to meet theo who is as beautiful in real life as he is in the photos. i have to sleep now. i want to run through brooklyn in the morning. god bless karen for making our air mattress bed.

1 comment:

ari said...

Man, I'm jealous. It seems like a long time ago, but it was only a year ago that we were in NYC. I had such a good time.

My co-worker is running the marathon there. His name is Rob and he's originally from NY, and he's flying back just to run it. Go Rob!