Sunday, November 05, 2006

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jog

I'm home! After spending 8 hours in an airport and on a plane today. I don't want to get back onto a plane on Tuesday. Argh. Someone invent beaming from place to place soon, PLEASE. I had a movie on the way to NYC, but no movie back. Bummer.

Our NYC/New Jersery adventures were well worth the trip. We had three fantastic screenings. We had several promising meetings with folks for new projects and I got to see a TON of friends. AND little Theo.

I have a day and a half to get ready for Los Angeles. We also have screenings this week in Pittsburgh, Beaumont and Sarasota. We have some new comments and reviews and an interview on Green Cine updated on our JOB Press page.

I need to go to sleep now. Mark and I have a date tomorrow to celebrate my birthday a few days early.

No comments: