Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm gonna FMLA your ass.

Tracy and I are cold chillin at the Osborns in Houston. We spent most of Friday in the car chatting up a storm crusing down I-10. Once in Houston, we spent a good while in search of WIFI. Houston has no WIFI. Where's the WIFI? We had a really, really good interview with 90.1 KPFT. Our interviewer asked interestings questions and I felt somewhat well spoken. When it comes to my public speaking skills, it's hit or miss. In Tallahassee I felt like I fumbled all over the place. Maybe it's the crowds of people staring at me, I don't know.

So today we're going to the Angelika to see Jesus Camp have a few meetings and then set up for the screening. Savannah called yesterday a little nervous about her screening in Nashville today. I know that girl will be fine. She's always known the right thing to say and been extremely eloquent in interviews and in questions and answers. She's just silly, I tell you.

Stacy emailed telling us that she was running 10 miles this morning. So to keep up with her, I added 30 minutes to my normal 70 minute run.

Oh, and I heard word that we're getting a good review in the American Counselors Association publication. Yeah!

No comments: