Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday

With Tallahassee, San Antonio, Austin, Bethel, New Haven and Tuscaloosa next week, we've been working like the tiny, little tigers that we are.

I love when you email some random person in some random city about a screening and that leads to all of these different avenues, opportunities and screenings. It's nice when strangers jump on the bandwagon. That's been happening a lot lately.

We picked up a festival in Sarasota yesterday. We're working on a week run in Dallas for early next year. Hopefully we can work something out with the Alamo in Austin for a week run later on. It's been on my list of things to do for months now.

I hop on a plane for Florida next week. We have four Tallahassee screenings. I'll get to visit with my nephews and my niece in Jacksonville, talk to some classes at my old high school and then drive over to Tally. I'm anxious to see old friends, Vinyl Fever, Waterworks, FSU ... I miss those college days.

A few press pieces and upcoming pieces ...
San Antonio Express

San Antonio Current

Austin Movie Show - Sunday, 10/1, 10pm, Channel 16, TV, Austin

The Ladies Room - Saturday, 9/30, 3pm, 1370AM, Radio, Austin

No comments: