Thursday, September 07, 2006

Out of Sync

The American Counseling Association is on board. Yeah! The folks over there seem really nice. This will help quite a bit. We've had a string of good luck with various organizations lately. Lorraine at the Didi Hirsch Community Mental Health Center in Los Angeles, Randy at the Mental Health Association of the Heartland ... they've all been really wonderful and supportive.

So the DVD that I watched of the new color correction last night was out of sync. NO!!! My absolute worst nightmare. Stacy and Justin are looking at it today. Please god, let it all work out before next week. We're scrambling in a big, big way. We have several interviews lined up this week for Albuquerque and Seattle radio stations, the Albuquerque Tribune, the San Antonio Express ... I'm crossing my fingers super tight so that these first few screenings go well.

Gnarls Barkley is playing in Austin next week for free. You have to have special passes or something lame like that. It's the first time I've been tempted to be the ninth caller to the local radio stations. I don't know why, but I'm completely obsessed with Danger Mouse and Cee-Lo lately.

No comments: