Thursday, September 14, 2006

On a jet plane ...

Stacy's in Salt Lake City on a layover enroute to Albuquerque. The screening in Seattle went well. Not as many people as we'd hoped for but the ones that came, loved it. Lesson learned ... most of the people who showed up were from suicide, mental health groups and the universities. We've been hitting them hard, we just have to hit more of them and harder. From that screening, the University of Washington wants to screen it for their students and the Youth Suicide Prevention Program wants to screen it in Spokane and Walla Walla. Not bad. One screening leads to three more. Excellent!

I'm heading to Kansas City in a few hours. Got my bags packed, my DVDs to sell, my work to do, my laptop and a script to read.

Got a nice little plug from The Pitch, Kansas City's weekly arts paper.

No comments: