Thursday, August 31, 2006

Twins, whoa.

The sound mix is done. I left the studio around 10pm last night, weary eyed and half asleep. I go back to work on the trailer this afternoon. I'm anxious to get my hands dirty again. Mark said I'm headed in the right direction so that gave me a sigh of relief.

Did I mention that we added Birmingham? The University of Alabama's Counseling Center. Probably two screenings on campus, October 4th and 5th.

Mark and I head to South Padre this weekend with his family. I'm bringing my laptop, my two page list of things to do, two scripts to read and critique, several emails to follow up on and a couple of crosswords. Relaxation doesn't exist in my world right not.

I booked my ticket for Tallahassee today. October 4th - 8th. My old college stomping ground. It'll be good to see old friends, old hang outs (Waterworks, The Cowhaus) and the best college radio station in the world, V89. I'm really, really, really looking forward to it.

A HUGE, HUGE, HUGE congratulations to our music supervisor, Daniel Gill and his wife Reda who are having twin girls in January!!! I'm so jealous. :)

2 comments:

kelly rae said...

daniel gill is having twins?! holy smokes. i can totally see him twin girls!!

ama said...

he's gonna be an adorable papa!