Tuesday, August 01, 2006

ABQ

Here I thought that I learned how to spell Albuquerque in all my time working on setting up a screening months ago. Not so much. So from here on out, I'll refer to that city as ABQ.

I've purchased my ticket to New Jersey and New York. I'll be at all three screenings on November 2nd, 3rd and 4th. AND I get to see sweet Clare Jane and her itty bitty baby. I await with great anticipation to meet the little tyke.

Congrats to all our friends and cohorts who made the Filmmaker's 25 New Faces of Independent Film List. Eunhee, Todd, Jay, Mike, PJ ...

2 comments:

John said...

Hey, so when is your screening? And no one can spell our city, so don't feel bad.

Mandy said...

Mandy and I refer to cities only by their airport code now. Our home towns are XNA (Northwest Arkansas Regiona) and MFE (McAllen). It's what all the cool kids do.

Victor