Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Mad frenzy

We added Boston today. 10/7/06, 6:30pm at the Capital Theater. And Tracy's about to nail Portland. I'm still waiting to hear from folks at Counseling Centers in Baltimore, Birmingham and Denver.

We're gearing up for our Dallas screening. We've been hounding the press, making flyers, targeting the universities, mental health groups and suicide prevention coalitions.

I've been on a mad writing frenzy. I'm about 47 pages into a new script that I started about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I camped out every morning last week at 6:30am at Quacks. It's a fun one. And yes, it involves kids. I had to take a break from another one that I was working on. I made a pact with Justin to swap scripts in mid-August so I'm trying really hard to not let it suck when I put it in his hands.

Headed to Dallas this weekend to give a workshop. I'm very much looking forward to seeing Mr. and Mrs. Aguilar. Those kids. Just love 'em.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!