Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Death to Peanut Butter

I've gone full blown with my obsession with peanut butter. I crave it like mad now. It hits at about 9pm. Every night. I never buy it because I'm trying to suppress the craving. But instead Mark buys it over and over and over again. Sometimes he'll buy two jars, one creamy and one crunchy. Often, I'll throw it away before it's finished so I don't have to stare at it every time I open the pantry. Mark and I have to have a talk about it tonight. He has to hide the jar. Seriously.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

one thing to do is read about what is actually IN peanut butter. It's not pretty...

John said...

I go through the same thing about twice a year...then I never touch the stuff. Just don't have any almond or cashew butter...then you'll have a triple obsession.

John said...

I go through the same thing about twice a year...then I never touch the stuff. Just don't have any almond or cashew butter...then you'll have a triple obsession.

Anonymous said...

I have a perfectly toasted peice of rye bread every night with smooooooth peanut butter on top with a gass of milk and I swear there's nothing better in my day:)