Monday, June 19, 2006

Albino Squirrels

Running through Hyde Park on Friday morning I saw an albino squirrel racing across the street. It had me wondering, do albino squirrels know that they're different from the other squirrels?

I spent a lovely weekend with friends and films. Was able to check out Mari Marchbanks' Fall to Grace on Friday night. It was a packed theater with so many of the actors in attendance. She got some really wonderful performances in that film. I will say that I've become a huge Lee Eddy fan. I've never met her, but I think she's fantastic. I know this is strange because she was only in the film for like 30 seconds, but damn, she's good. Also caught Nacho Libre on Saturday night with Nevie, Stacy and Annalise. Hmmm ... not a big fan. I fell asleep. I think Jack Black is the bees knees and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have chuckled several times, but I just found it kind of boring. I wasn't a fan of Napoleon Dynamite either. I guess it's just not my thing. I will say however that the trailer for Nacho Libre is possibly one of the best trailers ever. I laughed my ass off even after the 10th viewing.

6 comments:

kelly rae said...

i'm so with you on the nacho libre and napolean dynamite thing...

David Lowery said...

Me too.

i'm no phenomenon said...

i had an albino squirrel at the old office...i think he knew he was special!

another wonderful lunch...thanks.

Anonymous said...

i think albino squirrel know they are different
h.a.e

Anonymous said...

i think albino squirrels know they are different
h.a.e

Anonymous said...

I have also seen an albino squirel....afterwards I googled other albino animals...who knew?