Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wishing it was still Sunday.

If you aren't married already, I highly, highly recommend it. I can safely say that the actual wedding ceremony was the best 45 minutes of my life. Nothing in the whole wide world compares to that moment standing across from the person who is your everything and declaring your love for them. I felt like I would explode, combust, get ripped in two. I couldn't stop crying, laughing, standing awkwardly, wanting to hug and hold him more than anything.

During the ceremony, we exchanged spoken vows and vows from clips of films that we compiled for each other.

Mark's clips to Kat - Lovers on the Bridge, Billy Madison, Bringing Up Baby, Shaolin Soccer

Kat's clips to Mark - Sixteen Candles, The Color of Paradise, Trust, A Woman Under the Influence

I wish so much that it was still Sunday.

3 comments:

mom said...

Hey Kat,
We too think that was the best 45 minutes we have seen for a wedding in the last 10-20 years or so. It was fun, funky, hip and happy. All the planning you and Mark put into it, made it the perfect wedding for you, never to be duplicated. What savy kids we have. We wish you and Mark the best marriage ever and are so proud, happy and excited for you. Love, mom

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way after my wedding. I'd love to do it again.

- Victor

Anonymous said...

so happy
h.a.e.