Friday, May 26, 2006

What I can only hope for.

15 hours and counting.

Annalise graduates from high school today. Annalise is Stacy's 18-year old daughter. She's amazing. In every single way. Smart, talented, passionate, creative, humble and she adores her mom more than anything. Mark and I would be so lucky to have a kid like her. If I were Stacy, I'd be shouting at the rooftops about how remarkable my daughter is. I'd probably be that annoying mom that brags to everyone.

It's been my fortune to befriend Annalise over the last few years. I know that Stacy'll have hard time of it when her little girl heads to college in August. I'm sure I'll be pretty teary eyed myself. But I'm expecting great things from that girl. She wants to be a country music star and honestly, I have no doubt in my mind that she'll be topping the charts in a few years. Just give her a little bit of room to grow.

No comments: