Monday, April 17, 2006

those sad loud days ...

I don't remember having a weekend like this in a very, very long time. Kurt and Meredith's wedding weekend was perfect. Despite the fact that it was so fucking amazing, it made me sad and nostalgic. Back in the day we all spent so much time together. Ryan, Matt, Karen, Kurt, Hrasky, Nevie, Mandy, Victor, Jim, Sturge ... playing cards, croquet, movie marathons, sitting in the parking lot of the drafthorse, dinner parties, road trips ... This weekend took me back. Driving around with Kurt putting out little fires before the wedding, having a dance party until the wee hours of the night in Ryan's backyard, the cops showing up, sitting around talking about whatever, it didn't even matter ...

I have to slow down. Sometimes I get completely lost in all of this movie stuff. It's my own damn fault. Today I miss my friends.

No comments: