Friday, April 07, 2006

Please go away little cold

Last week I suffered through a sore throat, coughing, aching, fever ... this week I have a brand new cold. I have a runny nose, congestion, prickly throat, sneezing ... It doesn't seem quite fair. Especially since I'm about to get into a car for 2 - 3 hours. Sudafed, I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you.

I'm back in the game. New press spreadsheets, new calendars and charts. Stacy's been sending out screeners requested from distributors, festivals, press ... We've had a few meetings with our post-production team to fix some glitches, color correction issues, sound issues and so forth. What else? Oh yeah, the wedding!

Mark is resting a little easier now that I'm back on top of getting married. We're pretty darn close to finalizing everything. Of course there are decisions that will have to be made closer to the date ...

Converses or Mary Janes?
Veil or no veil?
Statue on the cake or chocolate shavings?

I must make a mad dash home to pack for our Houston trip. I hope they don't hate me if I fall asleep in the back.

No comments: