Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Reviews

Reviews are addictive. They're painful, joyous and humbling. Here are some good and some bad ones for JOB that I've dug up so far.

Blogs
Unwired Ben
Drifting: A Director's Log

JUMPING OFF BRIDGES at the Paramount Theatre. Kat Candler's film is a tender and affecting drama that is what independent cinema is all about. I fear it's too small to find a theatrical niche, but I would be shocked if IFC or Sundance doesn't pick it up. Good stuff!
-Mike Tully, Cocaine Angel

File Thirteen

Austin Chronicle

Aint It Cool News

Jack Kyser Movie Reviews

Kat Candler's moving Austin-made teen drama has enjoyed sold-out crowds
— and raves
-Austin American-Statesman


Daily Texan

IMDB

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love reading the reviews. Can't wait to see the film... I was so sad I missed it at SXSW.

Adrienne Dawes said...

Woah. Someone commented on the costumes in an IMDB review???

Yesss!

much love
so proud
fingers crossed
when's the next prod mtg?

~adrienne