Thursday, February 02, 2006

Soon We'll Know

So we're waiting to hear back from several producer's reps. They all just got the latest DVD version (pre color correction) today and yesterday. And now that Sundance is over, they have a little bit more time to look at our film. The main one that we're waiting on still hasn't given us an answer. They've had the film for about a month now. They promise they'll have an answer soon. I take it as a good sign that they haven't said "no" yet. At least they don't hate it.

Watched more color correction today. We've been working with Lukas, who's a very nice chap. And he spells his middle name Bryan with a "y". That's the way it should be spelled in my humble opinion.

This girl at my gym thinks I'm famous. She engages me in conversation every time I come in. It's really cute. She was floored to hear that I have a day job. Come to think of it, I'm kind of flabberghasted that I have a day job too. I should really look in to not having one.

Oh, and the staff at the Anderson Zen and Guadalupe Zen are starting to call me by name and say, "see ya tomorrow, Kat". I need to break free from the Zen chains that are holding me back from other culinary adventures.

2 comments:

Bryan's mom said...

Kat... I will have to agree with you on the spelling of "Bryan"! Of course, in my humble opinion, I think it's the ONLY way to spell "Bryan". ;)

BrYan Poyser said...

I second that!